Hutch Beta Program
Thank you for your interest in applying to be a Hutch Beta Tester! We are currently developing a native iOS and Android as a complement to our Hutch web app. We are seeking applicants who are interested in getting early access to the product in order to provide feedback and testing as a beta tester. CAUTION: Beta software may contain bugs or other software or compatibility issues; if this concerns you, please do not apply.
We expect this to be a very popular beta test so please understand that applying for this test does not ensure that you will be selected for participation. If you are selected, you will be contacted via email. Please also note that all product information is strictly confidential. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
What we expect from you
- We expect that you are web and computer knowledgeable (we assume that you know how to download files; install programs, and have an “average” to “above average” knowledge of computers).
- We expect you to notify us right after you install the program and let us know your first impressions, preferably within an hour of when you installed and first ran the program. We also expect you to continue sending bug reports or other issues you find as you continue using the program.
- At the end of the beta testing period, we expect you send us a “testimonial” regarding the program. This could be either positive or negative, we just want feedback! We reserve the right to use your testimonials, or email comments in our advertising in exchange for beta testing our software.
- We expect you to “explore, test, and try to break” the new features in an effort to make sure the program works as advertised. We may also contact you with specific questions about different features of the program and ask for your impressions, or ask you to enter your feedback on a webpage or web form.
- We expect you not to talk to, or show anyone the program until it has been publicly released (see confidentiality requirements in the beta agreement below), and expect you to abide by the Beta Program Agreement Terms and Conditions below.
- We expect that you are not a competitor to us or related to someone who is a competitor. This beta testing software version is Confidential.
What to expect from us:
- World-class rabbit tracking software that is on the cutting edge in terms of features and ease of use.
- Prompt, professional, and courteous communication from us.
- Respect for your privacy (we will not sell our names list to other companies or individuals).
Beta Testing is an important part of releasing a complete and functional product for all our customers. So before filling out the Application Form below, make sure you have read and understood our Beta Program Agreement Terms and Conditions in the box below
Beta Tester Application Form
When you’re ready to apply, click the button below to fill out the Beta Tester application form.
Yes! I Want to Apply